Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shradha das very upser with her rumors

Tollywood actress Shraddha Das, who was last seen in Krishna Vamsi's damp squib 'Mogudu' is apparently unhappy with a news article which said that she got engaged and is ready to tie the knot pretty soon.

The news left the actress fuming and she took her angst to Twitter to clarify the stand.

'Heard some silly rumours about me getting married soon..it amuses me. If I had the choice, I wouldn't get married for the next 10 years! I love my work too much right now and I'm married to my career.. have too many dreams and goals being achieved one by one'' , tweeted the actress.

It was not a long time that the actress confessed that she is in a relationship with Varun Sandesh with whom she shared screen space in 'Maro Charithra'.

However, they parted ways later. Hope Shraddha's Twitter update puts the rumours to rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bahubali 2 : The Conclusion Review

CAST Prabhas ,  Rana Daggubati ,  Anushka ,  Tamanna ,  Ramya Krishna ,  Satya Raj ,  Nasser and Others Director -  SS Rajamouli P...