Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sexy actress Stripteasing Bollywood


Riya Sen, actress and the beautiful daughter of yesteryear star Moon Moon Sen, is stripteasing bollywood. Speaking at the release of Neeta Shah’s ‘Bollywood Striptease’ Riya says “This book has everything and I think what she has written is true. My journey has been very different because I am not so ambitious. But yes, I have been offered, I have gone through a lot of experiences, directly and indirectly,” and she added “It depends on individual to individual, it’s what you choose. I have made my own decisions and I am happy with them,”.
Riya who experienced trouble after getting involved in MMS chain, recollecting her experiences says “I have read my own interviews where people have quoted me when I have not even spoken to that journalist. I don’t sit and cry or howl or say I am running away from India or world. I still get my work, my money, I still have the same lifestyle, my friends and same producers, directors call me. So it (rumours) doesn’t affect me,”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bahubali 2 : The Conclusion Review

CAST Prabhas ,  Rana Daggubati ,  Anushka ,  Tamanna ,  Ramya Krishna ,  Satya Raj ,  Nasser and Others Director -  SS Rajamouli P...