Monday, March 12, 2012

Manchu Manoj Breathes Fire! Goes Emotional


Manchu Manoj seemed very angry on the 'Nokia' company for issuing a legal notice to Multiplexes in the city to stop the screening of his latest movie 'Mr.Nokia' aka 'Mr.Nookayya'. Before getting his eyes wet, the talented hero asserts the fact that the film is doing well at Box Office and hence these attacks. 

Responding to the law-suit news, Manoj stated that no one from the industry, we say big-wigs, are coming forward to help him out in the issue. 'I haven't come out all these days because I don't want to create pre-release hypes without showing my content. I'm happy now that people liked our hard-work and disappointed at the same time with this Nokia disturbance, Manoj said. Gushing out his annoyance, he added, 'Nokia is the name of a city and river in Finland and a God's in Japan. It also sounds close to 'Nookayya', another God for Telugu people. So we'll also file case against Nokia for using our God's name'. Nokia Corporation has filed a case that 'Nokia' and 'Nookayya' are both the same, previously. His eyes went wet while saying that the whole team including director Anil Krishna wept unhappily after hearing the news of Nokia putting check to them again. 'My only aim is that the producer of the movie (DS Rao) should not lose his money end of the day', he confirms after composing imself to normal. 

However, when the actor described the turmoil he went through making this film and his ideologies to become a sort after hero, one has to really give a salute to him. 'I don't want to use my dad's name to become a big hero. And that needs me to shed huge money too. I just want to prove myself and like big-director's calling me to act in their flicks', he confidently says. These last words surely make him a hero of a class apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bahubali 2 : The Conclusion Review

CAST Prabhas ,  Rana Daggubati ,  Anushka ,  Tamanna ,  Ramya Krishna ,  Satya Raj ,  Nasser and Others Director -  SS Rajamouli P...